I guess you've heard about BEFIL's testimonials from Facebook or YouTube, and you're still wondering is it real? Then you've came to the right place, I'm gonna reveal everything about BEFIL to you in this blog. If you like it, feel free to share with your friends and family, to help them live a heathier life.
Please click to watch the BEFIL promotional video above
Please click below button if you want explanation in Chinese
Welcome to our website
Hi there! We are Brian Ong and Sherry Liew. We are Diamond Council Ambassador (DCA) in BE International
We've joined the company since 1st June 2018. Since then, we've helped a lot of friends, family members and many customers from the internet to improve their health condition.
Besides, we have sold to customers all over Malaysia, and many other countries like USA, France, Ireland, Hong Kong, Macao, United Kingdom, Australia, Vietnam, Brunei, Indonesia, Singapore etc.
We would like to express my sincere gratitude for all the support and trust given by our friends and family members as well as all the customers from internet
Without you, we wouldn't be able to achieve what we have today
We don't mean to brag by showing the picture above...
We just want to assure you that we are here for long term business and services.
We know the struggles of buying a product from friends or family member where they are just doing partime.
After we bought the product and gets into problem, they cannot help because they promoting the products just for quick bucks.
They will switch to other popular products in a short period because they just want to make money fast.
We all experienced that, and we definitely don't want it to happen to us, right?
So rest assured that this won't happen to you if you getting the product from us, because we will be with the company for long term business as we are in the Diamond level now.
So please buy from us with confidence
If you have any questions or want to purchase BEFIL, please don't hesitate to contact me via the button below, I'll talk to you in WhatsApp. Thanks!
Please LIKE my Facebook page
What my customers say about my service?
Some proof of customers purchases
What is BEFIL?
BEFIL is a holistic supplementary beverage dedicated to supply the much-needed miracle molecules, Nitric Oxide (NO) to enlighten our heart and other parts of the body.
It has very high purity of ingredients up to 99% (pharma grade*) and high concentration with more L-arginine and higher Nitric Oxide (NO) production.
*Pharmaceutical grade ingredients are produced in a manner to obtain the purest form (must exceed 98.5% purity (natural sources) of the nutrient and ensure maximum absorption. The ingredients conform to US Pharmacopeia or/and European Pharmacopeia standards.
WHO CREATED BEFIL?
It is introduced to the market by BE International, the consultant of the formulation is by Dr Ferid Murad.
Who is Dr Ferid Murad?
Dr. Ferid Murad is a brilliant scientist and researcher who has made significant contributions to the field of medicine. On September 14, 1936, he was born in Whiting, Indiana, USA.
Dr. Murad is best known for his research on the role of Nitric Oxide (NO) in the human body. In the 1970s, he discovered that Nitric Oxide (NO) is a signaling molecule involved in a variety of physiological processes, including blood pressure regulation, immune response, and nerve impulse transmission.
Dr. Murad received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1998, along with two other scientists, Robert F. Furchgott and Louis J. Ignarro, for his groundbreaking work on nitric oxide. Their discovery of the signalling properties of NO, as well as their contributions to the development of treatments for heart disease, stroke, and other conditions, earned them the Nobel Prize.
Dr. Murad has also contributed significantly to the fields of gastroenterology and pharmacology. He has over 600 research papers published and numerous awards and honours for his work. He is now a professor at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, where he continues to inspire future scientists and researchers.
Dr Ferid Murad's Awards
What is Nitric Oxide (NO)?
Nitric Oxide (NO) is a molecule and chemical compound. Nitric Oxide is a signaling molecule involved in many physiological and pathological processes.
Nitric Oxide was proclaimed "Molecule of the Year" in 1992 due to it's importance in neuroscience, physiology, and immunology.
Research into Nitric Oxide’s function had led to the 1998 Nobel Prize for elucidating the role of nitric oxide as a cardiovascular signalling molecule.
Nitric oxide, or NO for short, is a gas that our bodies' cells naturally produce. It is a signalling molecule that is important in many physiological processes, including blood pressure regulation, immune response, and nerve impulse transmission.
The enzyme nitric oxide synthase produces NO from the amino acid L-arginine (NOS). NO, once produced, can freely diffuse across cell membranes and activate a variety of signalling pathways.
Nitric oxide (NO) plays an important role in blood pressure regulation. It is a vasodilator, which means it relaxes the smooth muscle cells that line blood vessels, causing them to widen and allow more blood to flow through. This helps to lower blood pressure and improve circulation.
Nitric oxide (NO) is also involved in the immune response, where it acts as a signalling molecule to stimulate the activity of white blood cells, which are responsible for fighting infections and other foreign invaders.
Overall, Nitric oxide (NO) is an important signalling molecule that is involved in many important physiological processes in our bodies. Its discovery and study have resulted in significant advances in medicine and the development of new treatments for a wide range of diseases.
What are the benefits of Nitric Oxide (NO)?
Nitric Oxide helps dilate our blood vessels, increasing our blood supply and lowering our blood pressure.
Nitric oxide diffuses to underlying smooth muscle cells and causes them to relax. This relaxation causes the walls of blood vessels to dilate, or widen, which in turn increases blood flow through the vessels and decreases blood pressure. Nitric oxide’s role in dilating blood vessels makes it an important controller of blood pressure.
Nitric oxide’s role in regulating blood flow and pressure is used by modern medicine in several ways. It also helps protect our body tissues from damage due to low blood supply.
As part of an immune response in our body, Nitric Oxide is typically known to halt bacterial growth.
In the immune system, nitric oxide is produced by macrophages, which are a type of leukocyte (white blood cell) that engulfs bacteria and other foreign particles that have invaded the body. The nitric oxide released by macrophages kills bacteria, other parasites, and tumour cells by disrupting their metabolism.
Another medical use of nitric oxide is in the treatment of impotence, or erectile dysfunction, in men. Nitric oxide is essential to the achievement of an erection.
Because of its important roles in regulating various physiological processes in our bodies, Nitric Oxide (NO) has numerous health benefits. Here are some of the most important health benefits of Nitric Oxide (NO) :
1. Nitric Oxide (NO) is a powerful vasodilator, which means it relaxes the smooth muscles in blood vessels, allowing for increased blood flow. This can aid in improving cardiovascular health, lowering blood pressure, and lowering the risk of heart disease and stroke.
2. Nitric Oxide (NO) can improve blood flow and oxygen delivery to muscles during exercise, which can increase endurance and delay the onset of fatigue.
3. Immune system support: Nitric Oxide (NO) helps the immune system by stimulating the activity of white blood cells, which are in charge of fighting infections and other foreign invaders.
4. Nitric Oxide (NO) aids in the regulation of blood flow to the brain, which can improve cognitive function such as memory, attention, and learning.
5. Reduced inflammation: Nitric Oxide (NO) can aid in the reduction of inflammation in the body, which is a contributing factor in many chronic diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, and cancer.
6. Nitric Oxide (NO) plays an important role in the regulation of blood flow to the penis, and drugs that target the Nitric Oxide (NO) pathway are used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Overall, the health benefits of Nitric Oxide (NO) are extensive and substantial. It's a critical signalling molecule that has transformed our understanding of human physiology and opened up new avenues for the treatment of a wide range of medical conditions.
BE International's founder interviewed with Dr Ferid Murad
Let's listen to the Nobel Prize Awardee, Dr. Ferid Murad explains the importance of L-arginine.
Interview with Prof Dr Sabarul from HKUM
On 30th April 2019, BE International is honored to have the opportunity to establish a talk for Dr Ferid Murad in HUKM.
There were total of 350 individuals, including medical students, researchers, PhD, post PhD etc. are benefited with the knowledge shared by Dr Ferid Murad.
Now, let us have a look at what Deputy Director of Network, Corporate Communications and Health Technopolis, Prof. Dr Sabarul had thought about the talk by Dr Ferid Murad.
THE BENEFITS OF BEFIL
Benefit 1 : Cleanse the blood vessel
The key in blood vessel cleaning is L-arginine.
What is L-arginine?
L-arginine is one of many amino acids the body needs to function properly. In addition to building protein, L-arginine releases nitric oxide in the blood.
The following are some proven benefits of L-arginine:
Growth hormone reserve test
Reducing high blood pressure
Correcting inborn errors of urea synthesis
Treating heart disease
Treating erectile dysfunction (ED)
Easing inflammation of the digestive tract in premature infants
Controlling blood sugar in people with diabetes
In addition, L-arginine may have the potential to help with many other issues such as following
Improve blood flow
Faster wounds healing
Improve kidney function for people with congestive heart failure
Enhance exercise performance
Source : https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318174#What-is-L-arginine
Benefit 2 : Smoothens blood flow
Tomato is a nutrient-dense super-food that offers benefit to a range of bodily systems. Its nutritional content supports healthful skin, weight loss, and heart health.
A daily supplement of an extract found in tomatoes may improve the function of blood vessels in patients with cardiovascular disease.
Recent dietary studies suggest that this diet reduces the incidence of events related to the disease, including heart attack and stroke, in patients at high cardiovascular risk, or those who have previously had the disease.
Fast facts on tomatoes
Having tomatoes in our diet will helps protect our body against cancer, maintain healthy blood pressure, and reduce blood glucose for people with diabetes.
Tomato contains key carotenoids such as lutein and lycopene. These can protect our eyes against light-induced damage.
Tomatoes are an excellent source of Vitamin C and other antioxidants. With these components, tomatoes help combat the formation of free radicals. (Free radicals are known to cause cancer)
The fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and choline content in tomatoes all support heart health.
Lycopene is a strong antioxidant property, it protects our body from damage caused by compounds known as free radicals.
When free radical levels outnumber antioxidant levels, they can create oxidative stress in your body.
This stress is linked to certain chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease and Alzheimer’s.
Lycopene may protect against certain types of cancer.
Lycopene may also help lower our risk of developing or prematurely dying from heart disease.
Besides, lycopene also has the potential of below benefits..
Help your eyesight
Reduce pain caused by nerve and tissue damage
Protect our brain in preventing seizures and memory loss experienced in age-related disease
Contribute to stronger bones by slowing down the death of bone cells, reinforce bone architecture and help keep bones healthy and strong
Benefit 3 : Cardiac Bioenergetics
Bioenergetics is how living life acquire and transform energy in order to perform biological work.
Cardiac bioenergetics is the science on how our heart harnesses energy from a variety of metabolic pathways.
Our heart muscle produces more than 90% of its energy from mitochondrial respiration, it is a highly oxidative tissue.
To relieve oxidative stress, the formulation uses CoQ10.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a nutrient that occurs naturally in our body.
CoQ10 acts as an antioxidant, which protects cells from damage and plays an important part in the metabolism.
Increasing in age and having some medical conditions will cause the drop of CoQ10 in our body.
There's evidence that CoQ10 supplements can lower blood pressure slightly.
CoQ10 is also used to treat heart failure and other heart conditions, possibly helping to improve some symptoms and lessen future cardiac risks when combined with regular medications.
Benefit 4 : ANTIOXIDANT
Why are antioxidants important?
Antioxidants are substances that protect our cells against free radicals, which may cause heart disease, cancer and other diseases.
Free radicals are molecules produced when our body breaks down food or when we are exposed to tobacco smoke or radiation.
The beetroot and pomegranate are added into BEFIL formulation for greater dose of antioxidants and nutrients. The benefits are such as...
BEFIL 5 Main Ingredients
Below are the 5 main key ingredients of BEFIL
2. Coenzyme Q10
3. Tomato Extract
4. Beet root
Let me go through every one of them below in details.
L-arginine is an amino acid found in a variety of foods and produced naturally by the human body. It is a precursor to nitric oxide (NO), which means it is required for NO production in the body.
L-arginine has many functions in the body, including protein synthesis, creatine production, and energy metabolism. It also helps to regulate blood flow and the immune system.
L-arginine is a dietary supplement that is commonly used to increase the production of NO in the body, which can have a variety of health benefits. It's frequently promoted as a natural treatment for a variety of ailments, including high blood pressure, heart disease, erectile dysfunction, and athletic performance.
While L-arginine is generally considered safe for most people when taken as directed, it can interact with certain medications and cause side effects in some people. Before beginning any new supplements or making significant changes to your diet or exercise routine, consult with your doctor.
2. Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is a natural compound found in every cell of our bodies. It is essential for the production of energy in our cells and has a number of health benefits. Here are some of the most important health benefits of CoQ10 :
1. Improved cardiovascular health: Because CoQ10 is involved in the production of energy in heart cells, it is essential for maintaining healthy heart function. CoQ10 has been shown in studies to help reduce the risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure, and improve symptoms of heart failure.
2. Antioxidant properties: CoQ10 has strong antioxidant properties, which means it can help protect cells from free radical damage. Many chronic diseases, such as cancer, Parkinson's disease, and Alzheimer's disease, can be reduced by doing so.
3. CoQ10 plays an important role in the production of energy in our cells, which can improve exercise performance and reduce muscle damage caused by strenuous physical activity.
4. CoQ10 has been shown to be effective in migraine prevention, possibly by reducing inflammation and improving mitochondrial function in the brain.
5. CoQ10 can help reduce the signs of ageing and improve the appearance of the skin by protecting it from free radical damage and improving cellular energy production.
Overall, CoQ10 is an important compound that is required for good health. It plays numerous important roles in the body, including energy production, oxidative stress regulation, and chronic disease prevention.
3. Tomato Extract
Tomato extract is a natural compound derived from the tomato plant's fruit. It contains a wide range of nutrients and antioxidants, making it a popular supplement for a variety of health benefits. The following are some of the most important health benefits of tomato extract:
1. Improved cardiovascular health: Lycopene, a powerful antioxidant found in tomato extract, has been shown to lower the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol levels, reducing inflammation, and improving blood vessel function.
2. Lycopene has been shown to have anti-cancer properties, particularly in lowering the risk of prostate cancer. It has also been linked to a lower risk of developing breast, lung, and stomach cancer.
3. Tomato extract contains high levels of lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants that are necessary for maintaining healthy eyes. These nutrients may aid in the prevention of age-related macular degeneration and other eye disorders.
4. Skin health: The antioxidants in tomato extract can help protect the skin from UV radiation and other environmental factors that cause damage. They can also improve skin appearance by reducing inflammation and stimulating collagen production.
5. Tomato extract contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins A and C, which are essential for maintaining a healthy immune system.
Overall, tomato extract is a powerful natural compound with numerous health benefits. It's a safe and effective supplement that comes in capsule or liquid form and is an excellent way to improve your overall health and wellness.
4. Beet root
Beet root, also known as beets, is a root vegetable high in nutrients and health benefits. Here are some of the most important health benefits of beet root :
1. Improved cardiovascular health: Nitrates, which the body converts into nitric oxide, are abundant in beets. Nitric oxide aids in the improvement of blood flow, the reduction of blood pressure, and the prevention of heart disease.
2. Anti-inflammatory properties: Beets contain betaine, a compound with anti-inflammatory properties. This can aid in the prevention of chronic diseases such as arthritis and heart disease.
3. Improved athletic performance: Beet nitrates can improve athletic performance by increasing endurance and decreasing the amount of oxygen required during exercise.
4. Improved digestion: Because beets are high in fibre, they can aid in digestion and reduce the risk of constipation.
5. Reduced cancer risk: Beets contain antioxidants such as betalains and vitamin C, which can help protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals and lower the risk of cancer.
6. Beet nitrates can improve cognitive function and lower the risk of dementia and other age-related cognitive disorders.
Overall, beet root is a nutrient-dense vegetable with numerous health benefits. It's versatile and can be eaten in a variety of ways, including roasted and steamed vegetables, as well as juiced and blended into smoothies. Including beet root in your diet is an excellent way to improve your overall health and well-being.
Pomegranate is a nutrient-dense fruit that has been prized for centuries for its health benefits. Here are some of the most important health benefits of pomegranate:
1. Pomegranate is high in antioxidants, which can help protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals and lower the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer's disease.
2. Pomegranate has been shown to lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol levels, and improve blood flow, all of which can help improve cardiovascular health and lower the risk of heart disease.
3. Anti-inflammatory properties: Pomegranate contains anti-inflammatory compounds that can help reduce inflammation and improve overall health.
4. Pomegranate has been shown to have anti-cancer properties, specifically in lowering the risk of breast and prostate cancer.
5. Pomegranate contains fibre, which can help to promote healthy digestion and lower the risk of constipation.
6. Pomegranate has been shown in studies to improve cognitive function and lower the risk of dementia and other age-related cognitive disorders.
Overall, pomegranate is a delicious and nutritious fruit with numerous health benefits. It can be consumed fresh, juiced, or blended into smoothies, and including it in your diet is an excellent way to improve your overall health and well-being.
I received award as Diamond Council Ambassador
Please click the below shortcut to contact me
BEFIL is CLINICALLY PROVEN
The main benefit of this formulation is the ability to widen our blood vessels and smoothen our blood flow.
This is achieved through L-arginine. The following is the actual clinical test result extracted from it's catalog on how L-arginine helps to improve endothelium-dependent dilation (EDD) up to 2-fold.
In simple terms, the graph below shows the effectiveness of L-arginine in helping to relax our blood vessel.
If you want to know more about the study above on L-arginine, you can read the report on The Journal Of Clinical Investigation.
BEFIL is awarded the MALAYSIA HEALTH AND WELLNESS BRAND 2018
Our founder Ir Lee Suet Sen collected the Malaysia Health and Wellness Brand Award 2018.
There are too many factors that can lead to an unhealthy heart...
High blood pressure
Unhealthy eating habits
These will give a negative effects to our heart, our heart will have to work harder and finally cause bad blood circulation in our body.
Poor Blood Circulation will lead to below problems...
Effects on our BRAIN
• Gradually decline in memory, headache, fainting spells, Stroke
Effects on our HEART
• Chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, Heart Diseases
Effects on our REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
• Erectile dysfunction, unfulfiling sexual life, Low libido
Effects on our MICROCIRCULATION
• Cold hands and feet, numbness of limbs, Limb weakness
So how can we fix this bad blood circulation in our body?
Of course the first thing is to live a better lifestyle and practice good diets. Then we should consider taking natural health supplement such as BEFIL to help our body regain healthy heart
• Promotes blood circulation and maintains normal blood pressure
• Protects the heart, reduces the burden on the heart
• Ensures brain obtains enough oxygen & nutrients
• Improves memory/cognitive functions
• Helps to prevent Alzheimer’s
• Helps to reduce the risk of stroke
• Improves erectile dysfunction
• Improves intimate relationships
• Boosts cell activities
• Increases secretion of human growth hormone (HGH) to maintain youthfulness
BEFIL Certified Quality
Natural Botanical Ingredients
Due to the irregular work hours and sleeping time, baba’s blood pressure once surged up to 180/120!
He often experienced breathing difficulty, chest tightness and shortness of breath.
Doctors have suggested different dosage of medicine for him to take.
Three months ago, he started wearing Aulora Pants with Kodenshi and consume one sachet of BEFIL and Zencoso balls a day.
After two months, his
• Blood pressure index reduced from 180 / 105 120/69.
• Weight dropped from 83.5kg 81.5kg
Breathing difficulty, chest tightness and shortness of breath are all gone!
In addition, I realized that he can sleeps better & snores less. His belly is smaller, more energetic, and look more and more handsome!
Where is BEFIL made in?
BEFIL is fully imported from the United States.
1 box BEFIL has how many sachets?
Each box of BEFIL contains 15 sachets and each sachet is 20g.
How to consume BEFIL?
Dissolve 1 sachet of BEFIL into 150ml of water and stir well before drink.
How many sachet of BEFIL a day?
1 sachet per day. Recommend to take in the morning with empty stomach. Wait at least 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour then only take breakfast for better absorption.
Can pregnant women and children consume BEFIL?
We do not recommend pregnant women and children to take BEFIL.
How do I keep it?
Store it in a cool and dry place and ensure that it is away from heat and direct sunlight.
Why should I choose BEFIL?
The formulation of BEFIL is designed and made with the consultation with a Nobel Laureate, Dr. Ferid Murad. He received the Nobel Prize in Medicine (1998) on the research on nitric oxide. Thus, this recognition acknowledged him as the expert in this health and medicine domain. With his consultation in the development of BEFIL, it makes BEFIL stands out from the crowd!
How does BEFIL benefits my health? Why do I need to take BEFIL daily?
BEFIL is a spectacular and remarkable daily supplement beverage that contains widely studies ingredients which could support and provide a better health throughout many bodily functions. The central of the product is the nitric oxide (NO) production boosted by the ingredients contained in BEFIL. As the amount of NO has increased, many body functionality could be enhanced as well, including: promoting the growth and maintenance of cells and tissues, as well as blood flow.
Who may be benefited from BEFIL?
Athletes and fitness enthusiasts – L-Arginine supplements are a favourite in the athletic community because of the nitric oxide it creates in the body. Nitric oxide has been shown to reduce muscle fatigue, improve endurance levels, increase energy, speed up recovery rates, and increased use of glucose (which means burning body fat). On top of all of these naturally enhancing health benefits, L-Arginine has been shown to trigger the production of proteins in the body. It also has been shown to increase lean muscle mass. Thus, arginine enhances fat burning effect, build muscle, and improve performance.
Aging individuals – Endothelial cells are the linings of our arteries and our blood vessels, and these cells need arginine in order to create enough nitric oxide to maintain healthy blood circulation. Research suggests that our ability to produce nitric oxide decreases as we age and taking arginine supplements can possibly counteract that.
Vegans and vegetarians – Sometimes it is hard with a vegan diet to ensure that you are eating enough dietary protein. An L-Arginine supplement can help ensure that your body is getting enough amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins.
Thanks for spending your precious time going through our website. We hope you get the information that you are looking for about BEFIL
We wish you always in the pink of health!
Brian Ong | Sherry Liew
Diamond Council Ambassador (DCA)
If you have any questions or want to purchase BEFIL, please don't hesitate to contact me via the buttons below, talk to you soon. Thanks!
The information provided is for general information purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information on the Site. Under no circumstances shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Site or reliance on any information provided on the Site.
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinion of such users. However, the experience is personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences.